Tuesday 30 July 2013

My Lord ! I am sorry

The correct way of repenting us not to sit with a fancy tasbih and keep saying Astaghfirullah Astaghfirullah . But the ulama say. Sit alone and away from noise, think about all the sins that you have done. All of them, even the ones, no one could imagine you doing.. When you feel a humble state of guilt inside.. Now ask for forgiveness. Cry your eyes out and pour you heart out to Allah.. Tell Him you did this but ask Him to forgive you. While asking for forgiveness, make a strong resolve within yourself " I will be a better person now" " I will not do this again" " Rather, I'm going to correct my mistake the moment I get up".

* If you have been disobedient to your parents. Correct yourself and control your anger and love them.
* if you have a lifestyle of consuming haram rizq (interest loans, credit cards, eating haram food, drink), make a resolve to be commited to only halal rizq.

*if you have neglected the worship of Allah, make a resolve to pray 5 times everyday till the next Ramadaan arrives.

*If you have done shameful sins, ask for forgiveness and stay away from those people who reveal this evil side of you. Limit your exposure to tv, music or movies, because they all condone shamelessness.

* If you have cut ties with your family members or other Muslims, repent because your Ibaadah if Laylatul Qadr will not be accepted till you patch up with them. It's a serious sin

May Allah forgive us and have mercy upon us.


Sent from my iPod

1 comment: